- Short review from ErikPeter Walker at Board Game Geek. Quote: "I have taught this game to many players, young and old, and everyone seems to enjoy it."
- Very short "review" at Spotlight On Games (you have to scroll down a bit). Quote: "Play tends to be very easy, but decisions remain challenging (..)."
- A pod cast review by Doug Garret at Garret's games and geekiness. Review Cities starts at 3.20 minutes.
- Very, very short "review" by Valerie Putman at Board Game News. Quote: "I am love, love, loving this
(..)." The link opens in PDF, because BoardGameNews.com doesn't exist anymore.
- A review by Scott Tepper at Board Game Geek. Quote: "So Cities is what I would call a meaty filler: light enough to play quickly, but deep enough that you need to keep thinking throughout the game. To give you an indication of how much I liked it, after BGG.con, (..) I (..) bought a copy (..)."
- Short review by Tom Rosen at Board Game News. Quote: "Itís a fairly engaging and quick game that serves its purpose beautifully." The link opens in PDF, because BoardGameNews.com doesn't exist anymore.
- Short article in The Morning News (you have to scroll down a bit). Quote: "Cities takes a little from Carcassonne and a little from Take It Easy; the resulting game is as delightful as either."
Board Game Geek. Quote:
"I can't imagine a game more endearing, charming, or fun to play as Cities
- Doug Garret at Garret's games and geekiness. Quote: "Excellent Games (..)."
- Dale Yu at BoardGameNews. Quote: "this is my new favorite game from Essen (..)." Sorry, the link doesn't exist anymore, because BoardGameNews.com doesn't exist anymore.
- Cities has reached number 20 in the Hall9000 Games Barometer.
This website also contains reviews and reactions in Dutch, German and French.
Do you have a new link for me about Cities? Please let me know via this form.